We updated my.farmbot.io today with the following new features and fixes:
- Show features that are not available when FarmBot is offline behind an overlay instead of hiding them.
- Added an App Settings Menu (on the Account Settings page).
- Enable Web App internationalization option (moved from account menu)
- Confirm Sequence step deletion option (Thanks to creimers for the feature request.)
- Hide Webcam widget option
- Dynamic map size option (based on device axis length)
- Double default map dimensions option
- Display plant animations option
- Added scrollbars.
- Login stability improvements.
- Misc. bug fixes.
- Require email address verification when the account email is changed.
- Added the Connectivity widget to help debug connection issues.
- Status messages
- Added selection of firmware board type to re-flash firmware from web app.
- Added buttons to expand and collapse all hardware settings.
Sequences and Regimens:
- Added an empty state graphic.
- Swapped the left and right panels to improve workflow.
- Scroll content of panels only, not the headers.
- Improved experience for small screens.
- Visual improvements and bug fixes.
- Keep search field visible when scrolling through plants and crops.
- Added a Take Photo button to the Move widget. (Inspired by a custom UI from the Taiwanese FarmBot User Group)
- Improved color picker visual indicator for hue.
- Removed overlays on Camera Calibration and Weed Detector widgets. (Documentation)
- Fixed Photo widget metadata display bugs.
Today’s software release does not include an update to FarmBotOS.