We updated my.farmbot.io today with the following new features and fixes:
- Ability to disable/enable internationalization (translation). (Thanks to William for the feature request.)
- Improved formatting of multi-line alert and toast messages.
- Added internationalization calls to more message strings. (Interested in helping translate?)
- Ability for unverified users to re-send the verification email. (Thanks to burm0248 for reporting the issue.)
- Added more tests and fixes bugs throughout the app.
- Display a crosshair and the snapped coordinates while a plant is dragged.
- Fixed a bug related to legend width that occurred on some devices.
- Display indicators for plants which are horizontally or vertically aligned with the plant being edited.
- Display thin full-height and full-width lines on the map when a plant is edited to aid with grid and garden alignment.
- Fixed bug related to plant spread.
- All garden map settings now persist across app page navigation and refreshes.
- Show limit lines (movement bounds) on map if
STOP AT HOMEor
STOP AT MAXare enabled to visualize where FarmBot can and cannot move.
- Disable the OS update button while an update is downloading.
- Load camera selection on page load.
- Minimum and maximum speed validation.
- Disable the
PREVbutton if there are no more images to flip through in that direction.
- Added a
DELETE PHOTObutton to delete the current photo after confirmation.
Today’s software release does not include an update to FarmBotOS.