How to adjust “stitching” to get a better FB selfie

Hi all!
So, after painstakingly creating a few sets of rather lengthy sequences and then creating one big “mother” sequence, I was able to produce the following FB Selfie:

However, I have some problems & questions…
1). Even though I calibrated, the images do not perfectly line up. What is the best way to do this?
(Note the two 3-Tool Tool Bays)
2). This selfie takes 150 pictures. The only way I can find to capture it is to do a screen grab. If I close the browser and re-Open, only the last 100 images are shown. Is there another way?
3). All the 3rd party Farmware fails on our FB. The runs return the following error (or close to following):
“…
[Selfie] Something went wrong: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘my.farmbot.io’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/device (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1051)’)))
…”

Any thoughts as to why?
Thanks for any help, in advance…

2 Likes

I think I am figuring this out - tweaking the offsets…
Stay tuned!

1 Like

Did you ever get to the bottom of it? I am having the same problem…

Thanks!

There are a few other threads on this already. Have a look at the thread:

A couple of things

1. Make sure your Farmbot moves an actual 100 mm when it thinks it moves 100 mm
  2. Dont’ try to make things that are above ground level (like a tool bay) look correct. You are trying to get things on the ground (like baby plants and baby weeds) to look right.

Jack

2 Likes